- "Production has increased by 25%."
- "Pressure has decreased by 50%, resulting in better product stability."
- "Scrap rates have been dramatically reduced."
- "Cycle time was reduced by 30%."
Our Customers Include:
- Allegheny Plastics
- Chengdu Aircraft
- General Dynamics
- General Electric
- Hill AFB
- Johns Hopkins University
- Lockheed Martin
- Lord Corp.
- Minnesota Rubber
- Quality Synthetic Rubber
- South China Circuits
Techni-Mix Laboratory Rubber Mixer
For Rubber & Silicone
Each TECHNI-MIX HD Series tilt-type rubber mixer from Technical Machine Products provides the highest quality mixing of your precise rubber and plastic formulations. Each TECHNI-MIX Laboratory Mixer is designed and built to meet your specific needs. TMP offers a variety of batch sizes for every application-- even the toughest compounds from 3-liter laboratory mixers to the larger 35-to-110-liter production models.
Completely American-made, TECHNI-MIX TL-Series laboratory mixers are designed to the highest engineering standards and manufacturing specifications. TECHNI-MIX mixers as dependable as they are versatile.
TECHNI-MIX laboratory mixers have many features to make this the premier system of its kind:
Increased Chamber Life:
- Stainless Steel Work Hardening Chamber
- Hard Chrome plating on all internal surfaces
High-Shear Advanced Rotor Design:
- Tangential High Shear Design
- Single-Piece Cored Casting
- Hard-faced Wing Tips
- Hard Chrome Surface Coating
- Replaceable Hard-Faced Rotor Collars
Superior Heating and Super Cooled for Single Pass Mixing:
- Chamber Cooling Passages Drilled Next to Working Surface
- Floating Weight Cooling
- Cored Rotor Cooling
- Chamber Thermocouple
- Consistent Material Temperature
- Contoured Cast Cavities for Increased Surface Area
- Flood Fluid Heating and Cooling
- Closed Loop Thermocouple Control
Tiling Assembly for Quick, Easy Access, Clean out
- Chamber on Stress-relieved fabricated pedestals
- One-piece Assembly on Roller Bearings
- Tilt up to 130 deg., with Gearhead Motor and brake
Low Maintenance Lubrication
- Lubeless maintainable dust stop design
- Trabon grease system
- Air cylinders mist-oil lubed
Dependable, Powerful, Variable Drive Section
- Variable Speed to 50 RPM
- Direct Gear Coupling
Floating Weight with Controlled Cooling, Pressure
- Floating Weight one-piece cored casting
- Contoured inner section
- Pressure controlled double-acting ram cylinder
- Viewing Door on Hopper
TMP TL-Series Controls
- NEMA Enclosure
- Touch Screen Interface
- TMP Software
- Light Curtain and Safety Mat
Many TECHNI-MIX laboratory mixer options are available, the newest of which is Vacuum Mixing for better housekeeping and avoidance of trapped gases in the stock.
Contact your TMP Representative or direct through this website for more details.
Contact Us For More Information
© 1997-2013, TMP Inc., A Division of French