TMP Offers Hydraulic Press Repair, Rebuilding and Upgrade Services
For over thirty years TMP Inc. has been a leader in the design and supply of new and rebuilt hydraulic presses for molding rubber, silicone and composites. TMP has supplied hundreds of quality rebuilt hydraulic presses and machine upgrades for almost every application. Our in-house capabilities and expertise rival any of our competitors. Regardless of the size or brand, TMP's hydraulic press rebuilding services are of the highest quality and offer the best return on your dollar.
Contact a TMP representative for more information on hydraulic presses.
TMP can rebuild your press line, but we also have many used presses which can be rebuilt and sold complete.
|Hydraulic Press Before:
||After TMP Rebuild:
Our extensive hydraulic press repair, rebuild & upgrade services include:
- Press Disassembly and Inspection
- Platen Resurfacing
- Ram Grinding
- Ram Metalizing
- New bolster guiding and alignment
- New Electric Cartridge Heaters
- Steam or oil platens
- New Insulation/ Upgrades
- Grinding Bolster and Press Head flat
- Replace Main Ram Gland Ring, Seal, Throat Liners and/or Wiper Rings as needed
- Cylinders and Valves Rebuilding
- Replace Vacuum Seals
- Hydraulic Hose Replacement
- Rewire to new or existing panel
- Shot blast and paint
- Reassembly, and check-out
During the rebuild TMP can also add upgrades to your hydraulic press to meet new process needs:
- New Controls Packges (See section on new presses for further information)
- Mold/Platen shuttles
- Add Vacuum Enclosures
- New Hydraulic systems
- Safety features
- Custom Upgrades and Automation
- Silicone Stuffers
For more information how Technical Machine Products can rebuild or automate your hydraulic press, contact your TMP Representative today.