TMP Manufacturers Custom Industrial Hydraulic Presses, Compression and Transfer Presses
Compression Molding Machine, Lamination Press and More
TMP Inc. offers a broad range hydraulic presses from 5 to 3,000 tons with various platen designs for compression and transfer presses for molding, laminating and forming. Customers in more than 1,500 locations in over 16 countries rely on TMP molding systems to meet their objectives for product quality and process efficiency with lower life cycle costs.
Instantly download our free hydraulic presses and molding processes guide about making the optimal choice for your molding application
- Slab-Side Presses
- Vacuum Molding Presses
- Transfer Compression Presses
- Four-Post Compression Presses
- C-Frame Compression Presses
- Window Frame Presses
- Hydraulic Presses with Multiple Daylight Openings
- Heated & Cooled Presses
- Lab Presses
- Rebuilds, Retrofits Automatic Hydraulic Presses
- Replacement parts including seals, glands and heated
Contact us today for more information on TMP hydraulic presses designed for your profit.
The TMP Advantage
For three decades, the world’s leading producers of rubber goods, circuit boards, laminates and composites have chosen TMP hydraulic presses for their manufacturing processes. TMP offers:
- Robust mechanical designs, accurate machining and precise guiding techniques ensure press alignment and durability
- Electrical and hydraulic controls known for their efficiency, flexibility and long-term reliability
- Vacuum molding press technology to improve process efficiency and eliminate trapped gas and material flow defects
- Molding technology readily adapted to each customer’s process
- Expert technical and field support available for the life of the press
The Advanced Control Systems
TMP has tailored control systems to their specific molding processes. Each system is proven for its ability to precision-mold or laminate a wide range of materials and shapes.
Process Automation & Upgrades
- Mold and Platen Shuttles
- Mobile operator platforms
- Material feeding systems
- Vacuum systems
Read more about our automatic hydraulic press and upgrade services.